Find Your Dream Home with Kathy Schlegel
Finding your dream home with Kathy Schlegel is easy because she offers many buyers’ resources that can help you purchase a home intelligently. Some of her most valuable buyers’ resources include:
An Assessment of Your Family's Home Needs
Purchasing a home is easier if you understand what your family needs to make your new home a great place to live. That's why Kathy Schlegel offers needs assessments that can help you choose amenities, locations and mortgage options that suit your family needs. The value of this assessment is enhanced by her attention to detail that can help you take the guesswork out of choosing homes that suit your family's needs.
The Latest MLS Featured Listings
MLS featured listings provide valuable information about homes for sale in your area that offer access to best amenities and locations. Kathy can help you use these listings to purchase a home intelligently because she has the experience and knowledge needed to help you find MLS feature listings that suit your family's needs.
The Latest Community Information
Kathy offers the latest community information for each area that she serves that can help you choose a place to live intelligently. Homebuyers can use this information to learn about a community's history, population, places of worship, largest employers, schools, attractions and recreational amenities before they buy a home.
Useful Articles About Various Aspects of Purchasing a Home
Many homeowners have questions about various aspects of purchasing a home. To resolve many of these questions, Kathy offers several useful articles that can help you understand the following topics before you purchase a home:
- How appraisals impact the market value of a home.
- How escrow and closing costs impact the total cost of purchasing a home.
- How to find the right home for your family.
- How to use foreclosures to purchase a home.
- How to use home inspections and warranties to aid your purchase of a home.
- How to make an intelligent offer for a home.
- How property taxes impact the total cost of owning a home.
- How to determine what you can afford to pay for a home.
- How to work with a real estate agent to purchase a home.
For More Details About These Buyers Resources, Please Contact Kathy Schlegel
We would be happy to help you understand how these buyers’ resources can be used to purchase a home intelligently. As a result, please contact Kathy Schlegel for more details about her valuable buyers’ resources that can help you purchase a home intelligently in your area.
My Home Tracker
- Want to get emails showing all the new homes for sale that meet your needs? Sign up for the free My Home Tracker today and you'll get results sent straight to your inbox!
- Take a look at some of our featured listings. Call for a complete list of all the properties that match your specific needs.Community Information
- Maps, recent home sales, demographics, school reports, crime statistics, houses of worship and much more!Buyer Resources
- Informative articles about buying real estate.